Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 20 March 2017

I'm learning to fly!

I've been learning to fly my whole life.. and I'm still learning ♥

Here is my postcard for the [Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamp Design Team]


I created a mixed media background using acrylic paints and paper scraps and even some glitter glue ♥ Then overstamped the background with [Squiggle Arms] 

I then stamped Roc's gorgeous [Bunny] onto painted scrap paper, fussy cut then added it to my postcard along with [Learning to Fly] sentiment.

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Please pop by and say Hi, if you can over at the [Facebook] page to see lots of inspiration and swaps!

 Happy creating, Gez ♥




2 comments:

  1. Oh Gez! You are definitely flying with this postcard! Love those gorgeous colours and the brilliant image! Have a good week! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Postcard Gez, full of colour and inspiration and the sentiment can be interpreted for so many things. A delightful piece, Thank you for sharing... Traceyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx