Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 November 2016

Visible Image ~ Tomorrow....

Good morning! Monday again!! I am delighted to be sharing a card with you today created for [Visible Image]

I am really enjoying creating backgrounds with the fabulous range of paints and special mediums from DecoArt teamed together with the fabulous images from Visible Image what more can you ask for !!!

First of all I created a background using Black Gesso and washi tape followed by some random stencilling. I coloured some of the Texture Sand Paste with Pyrrole Red acrylic paint.

 
I painted over most of the texture paste to help push it into the background. using media fluid acrylic paints.



 Once everything was dried I spritzed the background with DecoArt media Misters..


 Then getting quite lost in the process.. again ! I forgot to take photographs.. I added some clear crackle glaze over the top of the texture sand paste and ink drips to see what would happen.. I LOVE the result..

I just had to show you a glorious close up !

 Gorgeous textures and crackle !



 My finished card..
 


 Does it get any better !!

I stamped directly onto the background using stamps from the [Tomorrow Doesn't Exist] stamp set.. masked the girl and added some ink splats and glittery swirly doodles !

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Don't forget you can see lots more Visible Image inspiration here..

[Visible Image Shop] for all your stamps and monoliths ♥

[Visible Image BLOG] for lots of Design Team inspiration ♥

[Show & Tell Monthly Challenge]  for your chance to win a £25 gift certificate ♥

[Visible Image FB page] for up todate news and offers ♥

 [Visible Image FB group] a place together and share our love for all things Visible Image ♥ 
 


[Visible Image on Twitter]


Happy creating, Gez

2 comments:

  1. Fabu;ous close-ups and a stunning end result, thanks Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I love this Gez..the close up and the finished card are gorgeous. Thanks for your message....I'll be in touch soon. XXxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx