Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

IndigoBlu Challenge ~ Time Flies

It's time for a brand NEW monthly challenge over at the IndigoBlu challenge blog today and the new theme is... Time Flies...

It most certainly does! Annnnnddddd... I would be totally lost without my dear friends.... xo


Nothing nicer than being back in the studio.. getting painty, inky and messy !


Family life has been taking me away from crafting and my computer just lately, but yesterday I spent a lovely couple of hours in my lovely (warm!) studio.. it was good to get inside and play with ALL THINGS IndigoBlu I think being away has made me appreciate all the beautiful stamps, paint and papers available even more! ♥♥♥

I have used a gorgeous sheet of 190gsm mixed media paper from the Belle Epoque 6"x6" stack for the background which was treated to a light water wash of white GeeSoo Good!

Once dry, I shabby'd up the background using a bottle top and a gorgeous Limor Webber stamp from the Rugged Edge A5 set. Giving the background a good old splashing of watered down English Cottage {Gold} and also {Copper} artist's metallic acrylic paint.. too much fun!

A sentiment from the Enjoy Life A5 stamp set was stamped and embossed onto white cardstock then mounted onto a piece of painted cardstock painted with both Hot Cocca and Townhouse Teal {English Cottage} paints. 

While everything was drying, I stamped the beautiful butterfly from the Wild Meadow A5 stamp set onto white cardstock using a black ink pad then over stamping with FlitterGlu and my all time favourite Chocolate Box Mega Flakes, yummy!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, hoping to visit everyone soon. Hope you can join in with this fun challenge, the Design Team have lots and lots of inspiration to share with you!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Gez! That butterfly look so realistic! Lovely to see that you are back in your craftroom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Gez - gorgeous! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Gez! I love the subtle colours! The gilded butterfly is beautiful! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely muted colour palette and fab glitzy butterfly, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx